Why You Have To Give 90 Day's To Your New Realationship By Fx Santos

  As the time pass by in 90 day's


Me and you staring having more communication and having a lot good time, and was amazing to start the way but i don't know how everything staring to change like from the night to the morning; I was hoping stay like that no only for the 90 day we have the connection of love and care but we was looking for essential work of "love" what we feel are the best example of love we was browsing for a love and companion and we find it but in the right moment we, both smile and having some  glass of wine on the nite we meet is like a book of poetry the plan major roll in this relationship; I just remember the wild nights-o ke lo ke what a wild night is the essential of love poems of the time in my life

Here is my opinion why you have to give; 90 day's

paint shop by fx santos Klok, ke lo ke productions is time to shoe my talent with my paint and bring traffic to klok blog
KLOKProductions creativity and paint shop 90 of love ke lo ke
Dear new relationship.went is come to day to meet a new person or lest call a new love; Your heart will beat like a klok or a sound of klik, klok, is showing you what time is to be aware in love because love is painful more the what you think. Love is like interception we a ton's of traffic we no stop sing, 90 day's is a roller coaster of love for you and the new person the you going to share the love the you been having for long time inside of you, if you feel the way is because she is falling on you but she is going to fast like we even talking abut getting married and having a family; oo ke lo ke are you out your mind are you hearing what you saying to me, the you wants to get married with me and having kid's no way girl are you nut.
We just have a month and half and you talking about married, is ok talk about it but not with me I'm not feeling it you must confusing me with others boy from your pass the you meet before this 90 day's are you not learning your lesson from the pass, you have a abuse relationship and all bipolar problems the you having now I have to deal with it o, o, ke lo ke girl, are lose it or going crazy not with me mama.

Tow Month and 20 day's I ask my self why I keep this cool and poison love.

One day I wake up thinking why not jump from the bridge, because everyone is telling me why we still together and keep asking to my self, why me and a old man from the park i just go and spend my hours drawing he tell me to ignore the love that is coming from her because I was young and have plenty time in live to be play around with love a good looking guy and she will destroy me. O well ke lo ke, with "that" hi tell sit down and with star talking to me like he was my father the never have before for long period of time. And he tell me a story about hem and his younger time of his live, and his story my  story was the same and hi open my eyes to me. And I fell a drop of tear rolling in my face and fell some type way the i just want to cray but in my mind was running out time; then the old and smelly homeless tell me how hi end losing everything now he feel so sad his just tell me if you see her today sit down with her and have a coffee tell her the you feel hopeless with her love and you don't want to be with her no more just remember my stories and see you again one of this day's
fx Santo ke lo ke.
Three hour later I receive a phone call and was her over the phone and she sound calm, she just want to talk to me and want to see me in person.

<<<to be continue>>>

Los Mas Buscado En Nuestro Network